Certified Nursing Assistant I TUTORING
BECAUSE SO MANY STUDENTS STRUGGLE TO PASS THEIR SKILLS EXAM AND OUR COMPANY HAS SUCH A HIGH TUTORING PASSING RATE, WE NOW HAVE CNA I TUTORING FOR SKILLS ONLY!!!!
(SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW)
We provide hands on training for each of the 22 skills in our medical simulation lab.
- Washing your hands
- Putting a knee-high elastic stocking on a client
- Assisting a client to ambulate
- Assisting client with using a bedpan
- Cleaning and storing dentures
- Taking and recording radial pulse
- Counting and recording respiration
- Donning and removing PPE
- Helping dress a client with a weak arm
- Feeding a client that cannot feed themselves
- Giving a modified bed bath
- Taking and recording client's blood pressure
- Measuring and recording urinary output
- Measuring and recording a client's weight
- Performing passive range of motion for a knee and ankle
- Performing passive range of motion for a shoulder
- Positioning a client on their side
- Providing catheter care
- Providing foot care
- Providing mouth care
- Providing perineal care for a client
- Transferring a client from the bed to a wheelchair
Due to North Carolina no longer being a challenge state, you must meet 1 of the below requirements to schedule a tutoring session at our Wilson location:
Have taken the North Carolina Nurse Aide Exam within the past 2yrs, but unable to pass the skills portion.
Have a current active license, but don't meet the requirements for renewal.
Nurse Aide with unexpired license from another state.
EMTs, nurses with inactive/expired listings, unlicensed nursing school graduates, and military medics.
Our Tutoring is done BY APPOINTMENT
Wilson Location Only
Skills Equipment Lab
Tutoring by a license Healthcare Professional
Tutoring Rate $35hr minimum of 4hrs
(YOU MUST REGISTER BY PHONE OR WALKIN) NON-REFUNDABLE
NO RESCHEDULING ALLOWED
Legal Notice: We are a CNA preparation group. WE ARE NOT A University, Trade School, or Proprietary School. We are a preparation "Study Group" that prepares candidates to enter into the medical field. Our "Study Group" covers what is expected on the Skills Portion of the State Exam. We do not give the CNA exam at our location and the $101.00 state exam fee is not included in our price. We do not offer accredited educational credentials, certificate of completion or pre-requisites courses. Once you pass your exam, you will be placed on the registry within 2-5 business days. This is the certification process for anyone wanting to become a Certified Nurse Aide in NC regardless of how they obtained their tutoring.
ALL REGISTRATION MUST BE DONE BY PHONE OR WALKIN TO ENSURE EVERYONE MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS!